If you believe in our culture and values maybe it’s time you become part of the team!
Affiliated Acceptance provides payment processing, account management and accounts receivable services as well as software and technology for various industries. We value employees as our most important resource. Each Affiliated family member truly matters.
All positions are located in Leawood, KS or Sunrise Beach, MO.
- Software/Integration Engineer
- Part-Time Receptionist
Affiliated Acceptance Corporation is recruiting a Software/Integration Engineer for its Sunrise Beach, Missouri office location. This position will focus on application/system integration, improvement of system stability and performance. It involves integration development, software implementation and verification.
- Design, document, implement and debug (sub)systems/components
- Integrate applications/systems and external services with various system elements
- Write and execute tests for subsystems and components
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers
- Determine and communicate the requirements and capabilities of components within the context of the larger system, project, and team
- Prepare and work with the infrastructure team to implement solutions by determining system specifications, standards, and programming
- Develop and maintain mission-critical applications and services using Visual Studio, .NET framework, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server
- Utilize SOAP, REST web service oriented architectures, ASP.NET Web API and WCF endpoints with XML/JSON data exchange formats
- Read and understand technical documents in order to install and configure hardware and software
- Possess working knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodology, practices and tools
- Implement and deploy applications in IIS or Windows Server
- Write T-SQL queries and stored procedures, in design database schema
- Develop reports
- Apply source control such as Team Foundation Server
- BS degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- Solid time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage projects in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Familiarity with Rocket UniVerse (multivalue PICK database)
- PowerShell experience is a plus
AAC is recruiting for a part-time receptionist at their Sunrise Beach, MO location. The position will be for the hours of 7:00 am to 11:00 am, Monday through Friday.
- Answer and directs all incoming calls with a smile
- Demonstrate core values of AAC as the first point of contact and voice of the company
- Provide accurate information to the general public on behalf of AAC
- Multi-task during high volume or activity periods
- Relay messages accurately, professionally, and timely
- Provide general office support
- Practice customer service principles
- Type 35-40 wpm
- Proficiency of working a switchboard
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Attention to detail
AAC provides a competitive salary and benefits package to include health/dental/vision insurance. PTO after initial 90 days. Employer contributed 401k after one year of service.
Send resume to Human Resources