What Are PCI Compliance Standards?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are a set of security requirements issued by the Payment Card Industry Security Council (PCISC). Compliance with PCI Standards shows that we protect your data with the utmost care.
At Affiliated Acceptance, PCI Compliance means we:
- Build and maintain a secure network.
- Protect cardholder data such as credit card and social security numbers.
- Maintain a vulnerability management program to reduce vulnerability and exposure to potential threats.
- Implement strong access control measures.
- Regularly monitor and test our networks.
- Maintain an Information Security Policy that is adhered to by all employees.
By using a company that provides you with Level 1 PCI Compliant software and services, your members and students can be assured that their private data is going to stay private and secure. It also means your personal information and financial data is secure as well.
For more information on PCI Compliance, visit the PCI Security Standards Council website.